Dorothy Gale is swept away from a farm in Kansas to a magical land of Oz in a tornado and embarks on a quest with her new friends to see the Wizard who can help her return home to Kansas and help her friends as well.
1 hour 42 minutes
- Advance Tickets
- Reserved Section - $19
General - $14
Children Reserved 6-12 - $11
Children General 6-12 - $6
Children 5 & Under - Free
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- No ticket sales available at door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- If an event is sold out, we will announce on Facebook and Twitter.
- Doors 6:00p
Live Music 6:30p
- Please note late door opening.
Will Rogers State Historic Park – 1501 Will Rogers State Park Rd. Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- No residential street parking allowed.
- Parking Pass or Drop Off Only - due to limited parking at this location. GA Parking Passes available through ticket add-on ($12). Closer parking is available for $20. Limited quantity. Cars without a parking pass will not be permitted to park. Drop off lane available (e.g. Uber). Parking Lot Entrance is at the intersection of Will Rogers State Park Rd. and Sunset Blvd. Parking passes available on-site (cash only) - $20 GA, $30 upper parking spots.