Robbie, a singer, and Julia, a waitress, are both engaged, but to the wrong people. Fortune intervenes to help them discover each other.
1 hour 36 minutes
*See below for important info.
About Street Food Cinema: Drive-In
Ready to watch a movie in the great outdoors while staying safe and cozy in your car? Join us for the SFC: Drive-In at the Brandeis Bardin Campus!
– Restrooms* are available for public use.
– All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff.
– Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist.
– Guests must remain in vehicles at all times* unless going to restrooms or collecting food from food trucks.
– Dogs are not recommended due to government restrictions.
– SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
– Food Trucks* are available. Outside food and beverages are permitted.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.
ORDER FOOD IN ADVANCE OR ON-SITE! You can order your food online to pick up at the event or order when you get there. Pre-order links may not be available depending on the vendor. Poutine Brothers (V), Rice Balls of Fire (V) & Kaylie’s Fruita’s! Most trucks have vegetarian options. Trucks with vegan options are marked (V).
- Advance Tickets
- Car Entry (Required) - $20
General Admission (Individual) - $8
Car Entry ticket required to enter. Each person in car must have a General Admission ticket. Attendees outside of a car will not be permitted to enter. Admission free for children ages 3 & under. If Car Entry tickets are sold out, the event is sold out. You may add a General Admission ticket to your car by contacting email@example.com.
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 6:30p
Brandeis Bardin Campus – 1101 Pepper Tree Ln, Brandeis (Simi Valley) CA 93064