In the summer of 1962, a new kid in town is taken under the wing of a young baseball prodigy and his rowdy team, resulting in many adventures.
1 hour 41 minutes
*See below for important info.
About Street Food Cinema: Drive-In
Itching to see a movie in the great outdoors again? Come to Street Food Cinema: Drive-In at the Ontario International Airport and celebrate some of the best films of all time while staying safe and cozy in your car! (Complimentary admission sponsored by the City of Ontario and the Ontario International Airport!)
– All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff.
– Cars must park 6 feet apart. Parking attendants will assist.
– Guests must remain in vehicles unless going to restrooms or collecting food from food trucks.
– SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
– Outside food and beverages are permitted.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as health guidelines may change.
ORDER FOOD IN ADVANCE OR ON-SITE! You can order your food online to pick up at the event or order when you get there. Rice Balls of Fire (V) , Richeeze (V) , My Delight Cupcakery (V) & Funtime Kettlecorn. Most trucks have vegetarian options. Trucks with vegan options are marked (V).
- Advance Tickets
- Complimentary admission sponsored by the City of Ontario and the Ontario International Airport. TICKET REQUIRED to enter.
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Doors 7:00p
Ontario International Airport – Ontario International Airport Lot 5, Airport Drive, Ontario, CA 91761