In the summer of 1962, a new kid in town is taken under the wing of a young baseball prodigy and his rowdy team, resulting in many adventures.
1 hour 41 minutes
STREET FOOD CINEMA: 10TH ANNIVERSARY
Same great experience, brand new format. Celebrate 10 years of Street Food Cinema with LA’s first socially-distanced outdoor movie screening at Brand Library Park!
Tickets for this screening will be available in two formats: Socially-Distanced Pods + Fully-Vaccinated Section. Further details regarding event protocol and guidelines will be sent out to ticket holders prior to event.
PLEASE NOTE: Guests with Fully-Vaccinated GA Admission will be required to present BOTH a valid ID + COVID-19 vaccine card at check-in for verification. Guests who do not provide both forms of identification will not be admitted to the Fully-Vaccinated Section of the event.
COVID-19 UPDATE: ALL OCCUPANTS OF EACH POD ARE REQUIRED TO BE MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD
- Pod capacity is fixed. Every individual person attending must be accounted for in a pod purchase allotment.
- On-site ticket sales are not permitted.
- You will receive a pod seating assignment on site. Pod assignments are fixed.
- Pods are spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Tickets may only be purchased by California residents. By purchasing this ticket you are confirming that your party includes only in-state residents.
- Small children are included in pod allotment due to County Health regulations.
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of their pod to go to the restroom or when picking up food.
- Guests must remain in pods at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.
- Advance Tickets
- 2-Person GA Pod - $46
4-Person GA Pod - $92
6-Person GA Pod - $138
GA Admission (Fully-Vaccinated Only)* - $23
*Please note: Guests with Fully-Vaccinated GA Admission will be required to present BOTH a valid ID + COVID-19 vaccine card at check-in for verification. Guests who do not provide both forms of identification will not be admitted to the Fully-Vaccinated Section of the event.
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 5:30p
Brand Library Park – 1601 W Mountain St, Glendale, CA 91201
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- Parking available on-site.