A mockumentary on a group of typical office workers, where the workday consists of ego clashes, inappropriate behavior, and tedium.
PLEASE NOTE: On-site bar available. No outside alcohol permitted at this location. No Tobys.
EPISODES & SCHEDULE
5:30 PM – Doors
6:15 PM – Costume Contest
6:45 PM – “Office Olympics” (Season 2, Episode 3)
7:17 PM – Office Olympics Game
7:45 PM – “Dinner Party” (Season 4, Episode 13)
8:17 PM – Trivia Contest
8:45 PM – “Stress Relief” Pt. 1 & 2 (Season 5, Episodes 14-15)
OFFICE OLYMPICS: Don’t die of boredom – get ready for the “Games of the 1st Dunder Mifflin Olympiad”! Enter to compete for your chance to win your very own Bronze, Silver or Gold lid medal.
TRIVIA CONTEST: Whether you’re on the Dunder Mifflin A-Team or “Just For Fun”, show off your knowledge of the show in “The Office Trivia”.
PHOTO OPP: Don’t forget to grab your co-workers and head over to the Dunder Mifflin photo opp!
Want to participate in the games? Wear your best costume from “The Office”! Who knows… you may even win a Dundie Award (or maybe even the 2011 Scranton Wilkes-Barre Coupon Book, maybe you’ve heard of it?).
Grab a refreshment from the on-site bar featuring specialty cocktails, micro-brews, delicious wine & more!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Please wear masks when interacting with staff or walking around the event space.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
- Advance Tickets
- GA Admission - $20
Reserved Section - $25
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 5:30
1245 N Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- VIP Parking - $20 GA Parking - $10