Lion prince Simba and his father are targeted by his bitter uncle, who wants to ascend the throne himself.
1 hour 28 minutes
PLEASE NOTE: On-site bar available. No outside alcohol permitted at this location.
STREET FOOD CINEMA: 10TH ANNIVERSARY
Same great experience, brand new format. Celebrate 10 years of Street Food Cinema with LA’s first socially-distanced outdoor movie screening at Westdrift Manhattan Beach!
Grab a refreshment from the on-site bar featuring tasty cocktails, beers, delicious wine & more!
Stout Burger (American), Rice Balls of Fire (Asian), Surfer Taco (Mexican), and the Berlin Truck!
Tickets for this screening will be available in two formats: Socially-Distanced Pods + Fully-Vaccinated Section. Further details regarding event protocol and guidelines will be sent out to ticket holders prior to event.
PLEASE NOTE: Guests with Fully-Vaccinated GA Admission will be required to present BOTH a valid ID + COVID-19 vaccine card at check-in for verification. Guests who do not provide both forms of identification will not be admitted to the Fully-Vaccinated Section of the event.
COVID-19 UPDATE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Pod capacity is fixed. Every individual person attending must be accounted for in a pod purchase allotment.
- On-site ticket sales are not permitted.
- You will receive a pod seating assignment on site. Pod assignments are fixed.
- Pods are spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Attendance is limited to in-state visitors only, with the exception of fully vaccinated out of state visitors who may also purchase tickets and attend live events and performances and must adhere to the current County Travel Advisory.
- Small children are included in pod allotment due to County Health regulations.
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of their pod to go to the restroom or when picking up food.
- Guests must remain in pods at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.
- Advance Tickets
- 2-Person GA Pod - $46
4-Person GA Pod - $92
6-Person GA Pod - $138
GA Admission (Fully-Vaccinated Only)* - $23
*Please note: Guests with Fully-Vaccinated GA Admission will be required to present BOTH a valid ID + COVID-19 vaccine card at check-in for verification. Guests who do not provide both forms of identification will not be admitted to the Fully-Vaccinated Section of the event.
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 6:00p
Westdrift Golf Course – 1400 Park View Ave. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- Kinecta is offering limited complimentary patron parking inside their parking area at 1440 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA, 90266