The true story of Selena, a Texas-born Tejano singer who rose from cult status to performing at the Astrodome, as well as having chart topping albums on the Latin music charts
2 hours 7 minutes
STREET FOOD CINEMA: 10TH ANNIVERSARY
Belly Bombz, Dina’s Dumpling, Pearson’s Cajun Food, Rodney’s Ribs & Dreamy Creations!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Please wear masks when interacting with staff or walking around the event space.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change. Protocols subject to change pending on local and state guidelines. *
- Advance Tickets
- GA Admission - $18
Reserved Section - $23
Child GA Ages 5-12 - $6
Child Reserved Ages 5-12 - $11
Children Ages 5 & Under - Free
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Doors 5:30p
2575 Paloma St
Pasadena, CA 91107
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- Parking available on-site.