A newly-engaged couple have a breakdown in an isolated area and must seek shelter at the bizarre residence of Dr. Frank-n-Furter.
1 hour 40 minutes
STREET FOOD CINEMA: HALLOWEEN SERIES
Same great experience, brand new format. Celebrate 10 years of Street Food Cinema with a frightful outdoor movie screening at Poinsettia Park!
Live Shadow Cast – Sins O’ The Flesh
Don’t miss a live performance from Sins O’ The Flesh, LA’s shadow cast of ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’!
Pacifico Charbroiled, Flamin’ Hot Chicken, Rice Balls of Fire, Stout Burger, Dina’s Dumplings!
Looking to show off your best costume? Street Food Cinema is looking for YOU to be a part of our Halloween Costume Contest! Dare to participate for the chance to win some killer prizes!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Please wear masks when interacting with staff or walking around the event space.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
- Advance Tickets
- Reserved Seating - $23
General - $18
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 5:30
- Please note early movie start time.
7341 Willoughby Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- West Hollywood Gateway Parking on Romaine St. between N. Formosa Ave. and N. La Brea Ave. $10 per car or street parking. Rates subject to change. Lot not owned or operated by SFC.