The lives of two mob hitmen, a boxer, a gangster’s wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption.
2 hours 34 minutes
PLEASE NOTE: The movie will start at 8:00pm.
- Advance Tickets
- Reserved Section - $19
General - $14
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- Reserved Seating - $22
General - $17
- LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR starting at 6pm. Please Note: Door may be held at any time to allow for advance ticket holders to enter. If an event is sold out, we will announce on Facebook and Twitter.
- Doors 5:30p
Live Music 6:30p
- Please note early movie start time.
Los Angeles State Historic Park – 1245 N Spring St. Los Angeles, CA 90012
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- Parking Passes available online only through ticket add-on ($10). Limited quantity. Cash only $15 for onsite parking. Cars without a parking pass will not be permitted to park. Suggested lot adjacent to the park. Follow signage to park. Free street parking.
- Go Metro: Take the Metro Gold Line to Chinatown Station. The park is only an 8 minute walk away. Plan your trip on metro.net or call 323.GO.METRO (323.466.3876).