One Night in Miami is a fictional account of one incredible night where icons Muhammad Ali, Malcom X, Sam Cooke, and Jim Brown gathered discussing their roles in the Civil Rights Movement and cultural upheaval of the 60s.
1 hour 54 minutes
STREET FOOD CINEMA: 10TH ANNIVERSARY
Dina’s Dumplings, Pearson’s Cajun Food and more!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Please wear masks when interacting with staff or walking around the event space.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change. Protocols subject to change pending on local and state guidelines. *
- Advance Tickets
- GA Admission - $18
Reserved Section - $23
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Doors 5:30p
4117 Overland Ave
Culver City, CA 90230
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- Parking lots and some street parking available. No parking in the surrounding residential neighborhoods where permits are required. We encourage attendees to carpool, use rideshare services, and take public transit. Schedule information may be found online here: www.culvercitybus.com