A pragmatic paleontologist visiting an almost complete theme park is tasked with protecting a couple of kids after a power failure causes the park’s cloned dinosaurs to run loose.
2 hours 7 minutes
PLEASE NOTE: On-site bar available. No outside alcohol permitted at this location.
STREET FOOD CINEMA: HALLOWEEN SERIES
Same great experience, brand new format. Celebrate 10 years of Street Food Cinema with LA’s first socially-distanced outdoor movie screening at LA State Historic Park!
Grab a refreshment from the on-site bar featuring specialty cocktails, micro-brews, delicious wine & more! Drink offerings and further details coming soon.
Boba Ni Taco, Flamin’ Hot Chicken, BBQ Smokehouse, Original Gourmet Kabob, and Coco’s Lipsmacking Cupcakes!
Looking to show off your best costume? Street Food Cinema is looking for YOU to be a part of our Halloween Costume Contest! Dare to participate for the chance to win some killer prizes!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Please wear masks when interacting with staff or walking around the event space.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
- Advance Tickets
- GA Admission - $18
Reserved Section - $23
Child GA Ages 5-12 - $6
Child Reserved Ages 5-12 - $11
Children Ages 5 & Under - Free
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 5:30p
- Please note early movie start time.
1245 N Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- VIP Parking - $20 GA Parking - $10