Embark on a journey through LA with a special screening of How It Ends.
In this feel good apocalyptic comedy, freewheeling Liza (Zoe Lister-Jones) scores an invite to one last wild party before the world ends. But making it there won’t be easy, after her car is stolen, and the clock is ticking on her plan to tie up loose ends with friends and family. Accompanied by her younger self (Cailee Spaeny), Liza embarks on a hilarious journey across Los Angeles, running into an eclectic cast of characters. The film has been featured at Sundance, SXSW and Tribeca Film Festival.
1 hr 22 min
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food trucks & full bar available for purchase on-site.
Food Trucks: Dina’s Dumpling, Vivace Pizza, Wafl Truck, Dreamy Creations & more to be announced!
Full Bar: Grab a refreshment from the on-site bar featuring delicious cocktails, micro-brews, delicious wine & more!
CAST & FILMMAKERS
Don’t miss a special appearance before the screening, featuring select Cast members and Filmmakers from How It Ends!
Can’t join us onsite? Check out How It Ends on demand everywhere and in select Alamo Drafthouse Theaters starting July 20th.
Co-written, co-directed and co-produced by Zoe Lister-Jones and Daryl Wein.
Zoe Lister-Jones, Cailee Spaeny, Olivia Wilde, Fred Armisen, Whitney Cummings, Charlie Day, Mary Elizabeth Ellis, Helen Hunt, Nick Kroll, Lamorne Morris, Bradley Whitford, Colin Hanks, Tawny Newsome, Finn Wolfhard, Logan Marshall Green, Bobby Lee, Glenn Howerton, Ayo Edebiri, Sharon Van Etten, Paul W. Downs, Raymond Cham Jr., Angelique Cabral, Rob Huebel, Paul Scheer and Pauly Shore
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- In accordance with the local, state, and federal guidelines, physical distancing and PPE is no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals. All guests must self-attest that they are vaccinated — we will not require proof of vaccination.
- We do require that you wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Note that event staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Please plan to bring your own blanket or low chair. No tall chairs or chairs over 6 inches off the ground allowed. General admission seating will be open based on space availability. Staff will help guide you to an open area.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.
- Advance Tickets
- GA Admission - $23
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 5:30
1245 N Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- VIP Parking - $20 GA Parking - $10