OUTDOOR MOVIE TICKETS
- I’m having a ticket problem (getting them, got the wrong one, forgot to print, my dog ate my ticket, etc).If you have questions regarding tickets, voucher codes, etc, please contact our ticketing company See Tickets firstname.lastname@example.org or call the See Tickets customer support line at 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- Do I have to print out my ticket?Nope! You may print it out or save it on your smartphone. We will scan your printout or your smartphone and you are good to go!
- Can I buy tickets at the door at the event?If tickets are available, yes, you can buy tickets at the door. Door ticket sales begin at 6pm. You may purchase tickets with a credit card via the Street Food Cinema website or mobile app on iPhone and Android. break Please Note: Advance ticket holders enter first. If there are a large amount of ticket holders, door may be held to ensure we have enough space for ticket holders.
- How do I go about receiving tickets after getting from gas from 76?If you have filled up at least 8 gallons from a 76 station in the week leading up to the event, bring your receipt to the tents at the entrance and you will be given two tickets to the event! (This offer not valid for SFC: Drive-In events.)
- If an event is sold out can I still purchase tickets at the door?If an event is sold out that means we are at capacity for that park. We would not be able to determine if we can allow tickets to be sold at the door until a majority of our advance ticket holders have entered the event. break Best Solution: Buy tickets in advance so that you are guaranteed entrance. If an event is sold out, we will announce on Facebook and Twitter.
- Are ticket prices the same if we purchase them at the door?That’s affirmative, Ghost Rider. Both GA and Children’s prices stay the same. break For ticket prices of events outside of the Street Food Cinema summer season, please refer to the event details page.
- How do I purchase a Gift Certificate?For 2021, Gift Certificates are temporarily unavailable.
- Refunds? I bought a ticket but now I cannot attend. Can I get a refund?As a courtesy, we will reallocate your ticket(s) for another night in our schedule, based on availability. You must request ticket reallocation 24 hours prior to the originally ticketed event. If you would like to request a refund, we are happy to consider that as well. For all ticket reallocation and refund requests, please contact our ticketing agency See Tickets at email@example.com or 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- Do I have to buy a ticket if I want to come just for the band, food trucks or movie?Yes, each ticket is a general grounds fee that provides access to all three event elements as well as additional amenities.
- Can children attend?Yes, of course! Children 5 – 12 are $12 for General Admission. Children 5 and under are free. We do not sell Children tickets to rated R movies. break IMPORTANT: Please consult movie ratings to gauge appropriate content. To help further define general MPAA ratings, we also recommend Common Sense Media to evaluate the level of nudity, violence, and profanity.
- Can I bring a child to a movie that is rated R?We don’t recommend it. Children must be accompanied by an adult. We do not sell Children tickets to rated R movies; they must have regular GA tickets if over 12. To help further define general MPAA ratings, we also recommend Common Sense Media to evaluate the level of nudity, violence, and profanity.
- Why do advance ticket holders enter first?We have limited space on the field.
- What if it rains?All events are rain or shine – as in light summer rain. We do not normally cancel events due to rain. In the case of extreme weather, the event will be postponed and rescheduled. Your tickets will be transferred to the new event date or you may receive a refund or reallocate your tickets to another event. If an event is postponed, you will receive an email with details regarding ticketing options. Any questions, please contact our ticketing agency See Tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- We have a really large group (for a birthday party, proposal, just because we have a lot of friends…). Can we get a special group discount?Ah yes! Street Food Cinema is perfect for large groups! For parties fifteen (15) or more, you can reserve directly with the office here.
- Can I bring a picnic? Outside food and beverages?Absolutely! And we’ll always have tasty, picnic-ready food trucks with hot, delicious food ready to serve as well. Please refrain from bringing coolers over 9 quarts. break For outside food and beverage information on events outside of the Street Food Cinema summer season, please refer to the event details page.
- What is the seating like and can I bring a chair?“Seating” is on a beautiful grass field. Bring your own blanket or chair. Chair seating provided in designated areas along the sides of the field to allow all guests to see. Chairs must sit no higher than 6 inches off the ground (e.g. beach chair). No tall camping chairs, please. For chair seating arrangement, please refer to this General Event Seating Layout based on Exposition Park.
- What is “Reserved Seating” and does that include a chair?Reserved seating is the area in the front of the field reserved for Reserved Seating ticket holders, so you can arrive at any time and still be seated in the front. We do not provide chairs, however, you can bring a chair and sit in the designated chair area for that section. Please refer to this General Event Seating Layout based on Exposition Park.
- Is parking included with ticket purchase?Parking is not included. All parking lots are independently owned and operated. Street Food Cinema does not own or manage parking at any of the event sites besides Will Rogers and King Gillette Ranch. Most locations have street parking available.
- Can I bring my dog?Yes, most events are dog-friendly! break *Locations that DO NOT allow dogs are the Syd Kronenthal Park in Culver City, Veteran’s Park in Culver City, Grand Hope Park Downtown and King Gillette Ranch in Malibu.
- I’ve never been to an outdoor movie. What should I bring?We recommend blankets, pillows, hoodies, games, sunscreen, sunglasses and snacks. Although there are many food trucks and vendors with delicious food for purchase, outside food and beverage are also permitted, so you may opt to bring your own picnic.
- Are your events wheelchair accessible?They sure are! When you arrive at the event, notify an employee at the door and they will accommodate you accordingly. You will be placed in the designated chair seating area, which is along the sides of the field. Our restrooms are also accessible and we keep them clean, too!
- I have a food truck, band, idea, etc. How can I get involved with your event?Awesome! Just contact us here.
- Why do some events have more food trucks than others? Are you booking more food trucks?We book the food trucks based on the capacity of the particular park the event is being held at. We are constantly adding food trucks throughout the season. Often, we add trucks up until the day of the event. Definitely bring snacks just in case you have a little bit of a wait.
- Do you have any control over food truck service?Nope. All food trucks are owned and operated independently. If you have feedback regarding your experience please contact us here.
- Events sell out so fast. How do I hear about them first?Join our newsletter and watch for Instagram updates.
- Do I need a Car Entry ticket and a General Admission ticket?Yes, you need one car ticket and each person in the car, including the driver needs an individual General Admission ticket. Car Entry provides parking for your car.
- Can I buy tickets at the door?No tickets will be available at door. All tickets must be purchased online so that we can minimize contact between staff and guests.
- I bought General Admission tickets, but forgot to buy Car Entry or it wasn’t available. What do I do?If Car Entry is not available, the event is sold out. We may release tickets if we add a screen. If you cannot get a Car Entry ticket, then you can get a refund by contacting our ticketing company See Tickets email@example.com or call the See Tickets customer support line at 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- Why do some drive-in events have dual screens and some have just one screen?We add a second screen to events when we have it available.
- How do I know if there will be two screens at the event?If we do a 2nd ticket release, that means there will be two screens. It may also be noted on the event page.
- I have a ticket that I purchased for an event (special edition or original outdoor season) that was canceled. How can I use it for a Drive-in?Thank you for your patience as we adapted to Drive-in events. To exchange your tickets for a Drive-in, just contact our ticketing company See Tickets firstname.lastname@example.org or call the See Tickets customer support line at 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- Do I have to wear a mask to attend the event?Yes, to ensure a safe environment for everyone, we require everyone to wear a mask when interacting with staff, outside of their vehicle or when going to the restroom and food trucks. If you are inside your vehicle not interacting with staff, you do not have to wear a mask.
- How are you sanitizing?We have a dedicated cleaning staff to regularly sanitize restrooms and high touch areas during the event.
- What is the event capacity?Most drive-ins average about 150-200 cars.
- How will I hear the movie in my car?Through your car radio! You’ll be given a specific radio station to tune in to and listen to the movie.
- I have an oversized car (truck or SUV), does that determine where I park?Yes, all oversized vehicles are parked in the back to allow for everyone to see the screen. Smaller cars are parked in front.
- What is the best time to arrive?If possible, arrive on the earlier side to provide time for custom parking, get food, etc.
- Why aren’t the food trucks listed on the SFC Drive-in event page yet?Currently food trucks are prohibited from drive-in events according to the LA County Health Guidelines. We are following these guidelines closely and making adjustments as updates are implemented.
- Will you be doing more drive-ins?Yes! We are planning to run through the end of the year. We are adding events as we confirm locations, dates and titles.
- Do you rent your equipment and produce other events?Yes! Just contact us for equipment rental information and event production services at email@example.com or call 323.254.5068.
- What type of screen, projection, and sound do you use?Our screen is 52′ wide and 35′ high with an image 40′ wide and 22′ high. Cinema quality picture and sound.
- This is such a cool event. How can I get Street Food Cinema to come to our city?We’re always open to cities and locations. Just contact us here.
- What other events have you done?Our team has produced and co-produced a wide variety of events throughout Los Angeles, as well as Las Vegas and New York, including invitation-only, red carpet soirees and benefits. Check out our website at www.tilpr.com.
- What about private events?We have in the past… what’s stopping us now?! Send your inquiries here.
- Are you affiliated with any other outdoor movie events?Presently, Street Food Cinema is the ONLY outdoor movie series produced by TIL Events. We are not affiliated with any other outdoor movie productions.
- Can I use my Street Food Cinema Season Pass for this event?Unfortunately, no. The Street Food Cinema Season Pass is exclusively for the outdoor movie series only. Cinema Phantasmagoria is a special limited event series in a historic theater with a different ticket price and limited venue capacity.
- Are the Backstage Ghost Tours included with the tickets?No. You may take the Backstage Ghost Tour for an additional $12 (and at your own risk)! *Spooky ghost flies by*
- Can I use 20202 SFC Outdoor Groupons for Cinema Phantasmagoria events?If your Groupon is for Street Food Cinema outdoor movie season, it will not work for Cinema Phantasmagoria events. It is a separate event series with a higher ticket price and limited venue capacity. The Groupon says: Not redeemable for any special SFC event with an increased General Admission ticket price of $18 or more. If you would like to apply the value of your outdoor movie Groupon voucher towards a full priced Cinema Phantasmagoria ticket and pay the difference, you can do that at the door.
- Is outside food allowed inside the theater?You are more than welcome to bring your own food inside. There’s also the Grand Central Market next door, which has various food options!
- Are outside beverages allowed inside the theater?Yes! Just no glass bottles, please!
- What about outside alcohol?Unfortunately, no. We will have multiple bars inside which you can purchase a little liquid courage to get you through the movie.
- Approximately how long are the tours?Tours will run about 13 minutes! *ooh spooky number!*
- When do the doors open? When does the movie start?Check out each event for specific times.
For weekday (Wednesday-Friday) shows – Doors 5:30p, Movie 7p, Movie 9p. (Except for the Halloween night show.)
For weekend (Saturday & Sunday) shows – Doors 5p, Movie 6p, Movie 8:30p.
- You’re showing TWO movies a night?!Yes and no. We’ll be screening the same movie twice! Check out event pages for exactly when the movies start!
- Why is the advertised address different than the Museum’s actual address?There is no event entrance at the Museum’s listed address. Once you park at 3545 Pasadena Ave., follow the signage to the proper event entrance to experience the winter wonderland!
- Where do I tell my Uber/Lyft to drop me off?Direct them to 3545 Pasadena Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90031, then follow signage to walk over to the proper event entrance.
- Do I need to bring chairs to the event?Nope! If you would like to sit to watch the movie, Street Food Cinema low-sitting chairs will be set out for you to sit in!
- Is this event handicap accessible?The SFC event entrance may be difficult to access for those who are handicapped, but for special accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!break
The Heritage Square Museum event grounds are grass with a wide and long gravel path. There are two homes open for house tours: The Perry Mansion, which has a ramp and Hale House, which has 5 stairs leading to the porch. The sing-along will be in the Knudsen House, which has 7 stairs leading to the porch and main entrance. All other activities are outside.
- Will my 2020 Season Pass work at these events?Unfortunately, SFC Season Passes will not be valid for these special events.
- Is this a 21+ only event?Nope! All ages are welcome, although not all movies shown may be appropriate for children.
- When will Early Bird GA tickets stop being sold?GA tickets will increase price to $25 beginning December 1st.
- I have a ticket voucher from a deal site (Living Social, Groupon, etc), What do I do?Deal sites have issued a unique Voucher Code to you. Just go to our website and order the tickets for the given show you want to attend and input your unique Voucher Code in the PROMO CODE box. Then you will be issued a barcoded ticket via email. This is your ticket into the event. Voucher codes that are not redeemed online will not be accepted at the door. Please be sure to read the redemption instructions found on your voucher. If you have any problems, please contact our ticketing company SEE TICKETS at email@example.com or call 1(323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- May I use my 2020 Groupon voucher for Yuletide Cinemaland?Unfortunately, the promotional value for all Groupon vouchers for our 2020 season has expired.
- Can I bring outside food or drink?We are permitting backpacks with your own food or drink, but no coolers nor large containers nor alcohol allowed. There is a beer garden to buy beer or wine, and food trucks will be serving delicious meals!
- Will dogs be allowed into the houses?No. Pooches are welcome in the event, but are not permitted to enter any of the historical buildings. Dogs must be leashed and with an owner at all times.
- Is there a smoking section at the event?No smoking on the premises.
- Can I buy tickets at the door at the event?If tickets are available, yes, you can buy tickets at the door. Door ticket sales begin at 5pm. You may purchase tickets with a credit card via the Street Food Cinema website or mobile app on iPhone and Android. break Please Note: Advance ticket holders enter first. If there are a large amount of ticket holders, door may be held to ensure we have enough space for ticket holders.