An artificial man, who was incompletely constructed and has scissors for hands, leads a solitary life. Then one day, a suburban lady meets him and introduces him to her world.
1 hour 45 minutes
STREET FOOD CINEMA: HALLOWEEN SERIES
Boba Ni Taco, The Puerto Rican Spot, Surfer Taco, Pacifico Charbroiled, BBQ Smokehouse, Rice Balls of Fire, Pearsons Cajun Truck, Los Ruizenores, Pinch of Flavor and Dreamy Creations!
Looking to show off your best costume? Street Food Cinema is looking for YOU to be a part of our Halloween Costume Contest! Dare to participate for the chance to win some killer prizes!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Please wear masks when interacting with staff or walking around the event space.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
- Advance Tickets
- GA Admission - $18
Reserved Section - $23
Child GA Ages 5-12 - $6
Child Reserved Ages 5-12 - $11
Children Ages 5 & Under - Free
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Doors 5:30p
- Please note early start time.
4700 Western Heritage Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- Parking available on-site.