An artificial man, who was incompletely constructed and has scissors for hands, leads a solitary life. Then one day, a suburban lady meets him and introduces him to her world.
1 hour 45 minutes
STREET FOOD CINEMA: HALLOWEEN SERIES
Boba Ni Taco, Poutine Brothers, Pacifico Charbroiled, and Dreamy Creations!
Looking to show off your best costume? Street Food Cinema is looking for YOU to be a part of our Halloween Costume Contest! Dare to participate for the chance to win some killer prizes!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Please wear masks when interacting with staff or walking around the event space.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
- Advance Tickets
- GA Admission - $18
Reserved Section - $23
Child GA Ages 5-12 - $6
Child Reserved Ages 5-12 - $11
Children Ages 5 & Under - Free
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Doors 5:30p
- Please note early start time.
4700 Western Heritage Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- Parking available on-site.