A prince cursed to spend his days as a hideous monster sets out to regain his humanity by earning a young woman’s love.
1 hour 24 minutes
*See below for important info.
Ready to watch a classic movie while staying safe and cozy in your car? Join us for the SFC: Drive-In at Santa Anita Park!
Please take note of the door and movie start times, as this screening is part of a double-feature. Tickets are only valid for the screening purchased. Interested in seeing both screenings? Get your tickets HERE.
CAR DECORATING CONTEST
This Valentine’s Weekend, from February 11 to February 14, SFC Drive-In is hosting a Valentine’s Car Decorating Contest!
Decorate your car for Valentine’s Day and the car with the most darling decor will win a FREE Car Entry with (4) Individual Guest Tickets to any upcoming SFC Drive-In event! We will choose one winner for EACH event.
Get your tickets NOW and show us your charming cars! Good luck!
Love Letter Ad Slides
Interested in expressing your love on the big screen? Purchase a LOVE LETTER ad slide to be shown at the event of your choice during Street Food Cinema’s Valentine’s Drive-In weekend. For more information & order requests, CLICK HERE.
- All attendees must wear masks at all times when interacting with staff and when outside of the vehicle.
- Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist. Please provide ample time for custom parking.
- Rear-facing viewing is allowed in the back row for pick-up trucks only.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- On-site food trucks will be available.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
Dreamy Creations Cupcakes and more!
- Advance Tickets
- Car Entry (Required) - $20
General Admission (Individual) - $8
Car Entry Ticket and General Admission Ticket required to enter. Each person in the car must have a General Admission ticket.
Car Entry ticket required to enter. Each person in car must have a General Admission ticket. Attendees outside of a car will not be permitted to enter. Admission free for children ages 3 & under. If Car Entry tickets are sold out, the event is sold out. You may add a General Admission ticket to your car by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 4:45p
- Please note early door open and movie start time.
285 W. Huntington Dr.
Arcadia, CA 91007