Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the eccentric scientist Doc Brown.
1 hour 56 minutes
PLEASE NOTE: On-site bar available. No outside alcohol permitted at this location.
STREET FOOD CINEMA: 10TH ANNIVERSARY
Same great experience, brand new format. Celebrate 10 years of Street Food Cinema with LA’s first socially-distanced outdoor movie screening at LA State Historic Park!
Grab a refreshment from the on-site bar featuring specialty cocktails, micro-brews, delicious wine & more! Drink offerings and further details coming soon.
Rice Balls of Fire, La La Lasagna, Boba Ni Taco, Pacifico Charbroiled, and Coco’s Lipsmacking Cupcakes!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WHEN AT FOOD TRUCKS, CHECK IN, AND BATHROOMS, OCCUPANTS MUST WEAR MASKS.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Please wear masks when interacting with staff or walking around the event space.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
- Advance Tickets
- GA Admission - $18
Reserved Section - $23
Child GA Ages 5-12 - $6
Child Reserved Ages 5-12 - $11
Children Ages 5 & Under - Free
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- Some tickets will be sold at the door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 5:30p
- Please note early movie start time.
1245 N Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- VIP Parking - $20 GA Parking - $10