A pretty, popular teenager can’t go out on a date until her ill-tempered older sister does.
1 hour 37 minutes
*See below for important info.
PLEASE NOTE: UPDATED DOOR AND MOVIE TIMES
Ready to watch a classic movie while staying safe and cozy in your car? Join us for the SFC: Drive-In at Santa Monica Airport!
Please take note of the door and movie start times, as this screening is part of a double-feature. Tickets are only valid for the screening purchased. Interested in seeing both screenings? Get your tickets HERE.
For more information email email@example.com or give us a call at 323-254-5068.
Interested in expressing your love on the big screen? Purchase a LOVE LETTER ad slide to be shown at the event of your choice during Street Food Cinema’s Valentine’s Drive-In weekend. For more information & order requests, CLICK HERE.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: ALL OCCUPANTS OF EACH CAR ARE REQUIRED TO BE MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD
- Car Entry and General Admission Ticket Required to enter. Each person in the car must have a General Admission ticket.
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of the vehicle to go to the restroom or pickup food.
- Guests must remain in vehicles at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist. Please provide ample time for custom parking.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- Dogs are welcome! Please only take your dog out of your vehicle if they need to use the restroom otherwise, we ask that they remain in your vehicle at all times. Don’t forget to wear your mask while walking your dog.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.
This Valentine’s Weekend from February 11 to February 14 SFC Drive-In is hosting a Valentine’s Car Decorating Contest!
Decorate your car Valentine’s Day themed and the car with the most darling decor will win a FREE Car Entry with 4 Individual Guest Tickets to any upcoming SFC Drive-In event! We will choose one winner for EACH event.
Get your tickets NOW and show us your charming cars! Good luck!
There will not be mobile ordering onsite, but the Cloverfield restaurant is right around the corner! If you would like to purchase food from them, just call to place your order, and you can walk over to pick it up and bring it back to your car. You are also more than welcome to bring your own food to the event.
- Advance Tickets
- Car Entry (Required) - $20
General Admission (Individual Required) - $8
Car Entry Ticket and General Admission Ticket required to enter. Each person in the car must have a General Admission ticket.
Attendees outside of a car will not be permitted to enter. Admission free for children ages 3 & under. If Car Entry tickets are sold out, the event is sold out. You may add a General Admission ticket to your car by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Tickets
- No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- Doors 7:45p
- Please note early door open and movie start time.
3233 Donald Douglas Loop S, Santa Monica Interim Open Space
Santa Monica, CA 90405