The centuries old vampire Count Dracula comes to England to seduce his barrister Jonathan Harker’s fiancée Mina Murray and inflict havoc in the foreign land.
2 hours 8 minutes
PLEASE NOTE: No alcohol permitted at this location. On-site bar available.
- Advance Ticket Info
- Reserved Section - $19
General - $14
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Ticket Info
- Reserved Seating - $22
General - $17
- LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR starting at 6pm. Please Note: Door may be held at any time to allow for advance ticket holders to enter. If an event is sold out, we will announce on Facebook and Twitter.
- Doors 5:30p
Live Music 6:30p
- Please note early movie start time.
Los Angeles State Historic Park – 1245 N Spring St. Los Angeles, CA 90012
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- Free street parking. Suggested lot adjacent to the park for $10. Follow signage to park. Lot not owned nor operated by SFC.
- Go Metro: Take the Metro Gold Line to Chinatown Station. The park is only an 8 minute walk away. Plan your trip on metro.net or call 323.GO.METRO (323.466.3876).