Spending the summer at a Catskills resort with her family, Frances “Baby” Houseman falls in love with the camp’s dance instructor, Johnny Castle.
1 hour 40 minutes
- Advanced Ticket Info
- Reserved Seating - $18
General - $13
Children Reserved 6-12 - $11
Children General 6-12 - $6
Children 5 & Under - Free
For movie rating and content information, visit Common Sense Media.
- Door Ticket Info
- No ticket sales available at door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- If an event is sold out, we will announce on Facebook and Twitter.
- Doors 6:00
- Please note late event opening and early movie start time.
1501 Will Rogers State Park Rd.
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- NO TALL CHAIRS. No chairs over 6 inches off the ground. No tall back chairs.
- No residential street parking allowed.
- Parking Pass or Drop Off Only - due to limited parking at this location. Parking Passes available online only through ticket add-on ($10). Limited quantity. Cars without a parking pass will not be permitted to park. Drop off lane available (e.g. Uber). Parking Lot Entrance is at the intersection of Will Rogers State Park Rd. and Sunset Blvd.